TRAINING WHEELS Sydney is your chance to invest a little to gain a lot in your businesses future with our one-day workshop designed to inspire your creative thinking and passion for business.
Whether you are new to the wholesale industry, an experienced exhibitor, looking to start your own creative business or opening your very own boutique, we encourage everyone to join our industry experts as well as the Life Instyle team for a day jam-packed with plenty of new things to learn and implement into your business journey, wherever or whatever that may be.
TRAINING WHEELS is a great way for those who have been in the industry for a while to rejuvenate their business with new processes and creative ways of thinking. It is also a great platform for those who are thinking of moving into wholesale to learn from the best in the business with a panel discussion from some of Life Instyle’s most experienced exhibitors who have built their brands from scratch.
We have topics for everyone:
- The Nuts & Bolts of Life Instyle
– Learn how we create Australia’s largest boutique trade event and how we coordinate, marketing, sell and manage each of our events.
- Social Media
– Kylie Lewis, founder of Of Kin, will run you through how to be smart on social media and show you how you can project the image of your brand across all of your social platforms.
- Learn from the best
– We have 4 eager and experienced exhibitors waiting to share their exhibiting experience with you and how you can learn from their wins and losses.
- Shipping & Logistics doesn’t have to be a nightmare
– Marni Clarke, MD of Acacia Logistics, chats with you about how you can transport your goods around the world and practices you should adopt and put in place.
- Discover how to Copyright
– Jennifer Ingrey from Idealaw talks all things copyright and intellectual property and how you can protect your most prized possessions.
- Style your story
– Jess Bellef, Head stylist at Temple & Webster, will show you how to style your way to success, through effectively translating your brand’s image onto the screen or in your marketing material.
- Network with your peers
– There will be plenty of opportunities to chat amongst yourself and see what potential collaborations or little tips & tricks you can gain from other attendees as well as ask as many questions as you like to our Life Instyle team with morning & afternoon tea provided.
Not from Sydney? Use this as a great excuse for a weekend getaway with the weather forecast for sunny skies. It is the perfect weekend for beach weather!
Morning Tea, Lunch and Afternoon Tea included in ticket cost