Island luxe and bohemian beauties, Poppy & Co is a hub for neutral, beach inspired products with an emphasis on quality. Today we chat to the chilled out crew from Poppy & Co. who are based on the shores of Byron Bay in Northern NSW about how their Life Instyle experience has shaped their future.
1. How did the inception of your business come about?
Poppy & Co was created after having our retail store, Hope & May, for many years we
thought there was a a gap in the market for a lifestyle collection which had a raw luxury
2. What made you want to exhibit at Life Instyle Sydney 2016?
We thought Life Instyle would be the perfect platform to launch the brand amongst similar
boutique wholesalers in the industry.
3. What should we expect from your business in the future?
We are looking at broadening the collection and launching new designs each season. Along
with new collections we are passionate about working alongside more fair trade organisations
in the future.
4. What is the one bit of advice you would give to any creative out there looking to
start up their own business?
If you have an idea that you are passionate about, go for for it! Just be prepared for hard
5. What is your definition of Happiness By Design?
Our definition of Happiness by Design is travelling the world, creating and designing pieces