Providing brands with access to a specialist skill set required to connect, educate and impress this generation of influential mums Christie from Kids Busines Communication chats with our Conversation Series attendees. We were lucky enough to sneak a seat in the packed room and here are our top takeaways.
- Do not underestimate word of mouth. Mums trust other mums. Reviews are your number 1 way to expose your business and also allows you to provide a better case to suppliers that you are a trust worthy account
- Make your website and digital footprint mum friendly and as easy as possible to use
- Always out as much detail as possible in your product description as Mum’s tend to do more research than any other customer market as they are looking to discover what they are about to expose their family to
- Talk to Mum’s like a mum. They don’t want the corporate blah blah. They are real people who don’t have time for the fluffery and want to get straight to the point.
- Social media influencers is a great way to get to the forefront of your target markets mind. Not just the influencers that have a large following but those that have a great community engagement and an authentic voice.
TOP TIP: Don’t put all your eggs in one basket but don’t spread yourself too thin either. Find what works for you and go with it!