TRAINING WHEELS SYDNEY is the one-day workshop serving as a how-to guide for the world of exhibitions and those ready to take the plunge in wholesale. It also serves as a great refresher course for any long-standing exhibitors and retailers looking to receive expert knowledge in styling, merchandising, logistics, shipping and social media.
- How the Life Instyle event is created and planned with top insights into how best present your brand to thousands of retailers
- Tighten & portray your brands’ story and aesthetic on social media
- Maximise your social media reach
- Build your social media tribe
- Increase sales through social media
- Tips to bring your brand vision and aesthetic to life through space styling and merchandising
- How to merchandise your stand or store for maximum product exposure and sales
- Efficiently ship goods around the country and world
- Top tips to save money on shipping
- Understand logistics lingo top better understand the industry
- A real life behind the scenes look at how other successful exhibitors navigate their exhibiting experience
- What to expect from your upcoming exhibiting experience
- The benefits of exhibiting at both Life Instyle events
- A look into what some of the top retailers in Australia look for in the products they select
- You are looking to find a place in the market for your product
- You want a seamless first time exhibiting experience
- You want to be proactive in getting a refresher course on exhibiting
- You like meeting new people and feeling inspired
- You want to hear how exhibiting works behind the scenes
- You want to learn from industry leaders who openly share their knowledge across all facets of owning a business
- You want to interact with our exhibitor panel who give you tips and tricks for success that you won’t hear anywhere else
So come along and for just an 8-hour investment, the return in value is endless. Training Wheels is a huge asset in helping you on your way to having a successful event & business –whether it be immediate or long-term, the preparation and learning will set you on your way!
SAVE 15% on tickets with the EARLY BIRD rate.
Are you a current exhibitor? Get in touch with us for your exclusive discount.